Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

OMFGWTFBBQ

one of the best animations i have seen, ever. extremely clean graphics and equally smooth animation. great body movement and action. don't know how you can get any better.

The Shinobi 1 The Shinobi 1

smooth

good animatin for sticks...close ups kinda weak but i liked it...music was good with it. wut font do u use at the end?

solidblur responds:

hm...don't remember.

Great reply, ain't it?

A Day At The Vet A Day At The Vet

nice animation

pretty good animation, but it's kinda weird with the 3-d buildings and the character animation. wut glitches would u go through??? no action script or anything

Smokey-Chipmunk responds:

I had this problem where the audio would play before it was supposed to. It was extremely annoying 'cause I actally use lip-syncing as opposed to movie clips.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

looks like it would be fun but

i can barely pick up a gun because u gotta start ur mouse on the top of the scrn to actually get the arm down far enough...very annoyin. seems like it would be fun if that was fixed...the link doesn't work.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

this game

is the shit. i'm a car enthusiest so I like it even more...very smooth drawings and not many glitches if any...good shit

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

Not the greatest game

but i'm with python in that we don't need to spending billions of dollars on a war, which may or may not end benificial to either the us or iraq...frankly, i think it's a bad idea. if iraq is dangerous, it would not have a military of 5,000 or so soldiers and little sign of any chemical weapons. instead of war, why don't we spend money one helping independent buisnesses grow, help the education system, and healthcare. and damn, bush is a dumb fuck. his major tax "relief" got cut in half in a republican controlled house and senate. hopefully he won't get re-elected and fuck us over again.